NTHBA COC Rules:
- The COC is only open to current NTHBA members.
- No more than two entries per person.
We are using the 2015 BJCP Style Guidelines
- No more than one entry per sub-category.
- Two bottles per entry are requred.
- Entries should be in a plain green or brown 12oz. bottle with all labels removed. Any markings or lettering on the cap must be blacked out.
- A paper entry label must be attached with a rubber-band with your name, the category and sub-category of your beer. The BJCP label is prefered: Print Bottle Labels Here
- Points are accumulated through-out the year and are awarded as follows: 1st - 3 points, 2nd - 2 points, 3rd - 1 point
- The entrant with the highest accumulated point total at the end of the year will be awarded the Brewer Royale.
All categories are from the 2015 BJCP Style Guide.
Categories 12C, 21, 22A
|April 2017||Historical Beers
|June 2017||English, Scottish and Irish Beers
|September 2017||Fruit, Wild & Sour Beers
Categories 23, 28 & 29
|November 2017||European Beers
|January 2018||Ciders & Meads Categories M1-4, C1,2|
|April 2018||Extract Beers - must be made of at least 50% extract|
|June 2018||Weissbier & Witbier Categories 10A & 24A|
|September 2018||Altbier & Kolsch Categories 5B & 7B|
|November 2018||Seasonal Beers Category 30|
|January 2019||British Strong Ale Category 17|