NTHBA COC Rules:
- The COC is only open to current NTHBA members.
- No more than two entries per person.
- No more than one entry per sub-category.
- Two bottles per entry are requred.
- Entries should be in a plain green or brown 12oz. bottle with all labels removed. Any markings or lettering on the cap must be blacked out.
- A paper entry label must be attached with a rubber-band with your name, the category and sub-category of your beer. The BJCP label is prefered: Print Bottle Labels Here
- Points are accumulated through-out the year and are awarded as follows: 1st - 3 points, 2nd - 2 points, 3rd - 1 point
- The entrant with the highest accumulated point total at the end of the year will be awarded the Brewer Royale.
All categories are from the 2015 BJCP Style Guide.
|January 2018||Ciders & Meads Categories M1-4, C1,2|
|April 2018||Extract Beers - must be made of at least 50% extract|
|June 2018||Weissbier & Witbier Categories 10A & 24A|
|September 2018||Altbier & Kolsch Categories 5B & 7B|
|November 2018||Seasonal Beers Category 30|
|January 2019||British Strong Ale Category 17|