Party at Kim's this Weekend

Discussions about beer, life, that sort of thing

Moderator: Jimmy Orkin

Bill Lawrence

Party at Kim's this Weekend

Post by Bill Lawrence »

Are you guys going to have the club's serving cooler over at Kim's this weekend? If not ('cause I know that thing is a major pain to haul around) should I bring my jocky box set up with ice and CO2?
Fred David

Post by Fred David »

Walter called me and said he will be out of town this weekend. So everyone needs to supply their own method of cooling and serving. I will bring my jockey box which can handle two kegs.

[When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.]
<i>
Originally posted by Bill Lawrence</i>
<br />Are you guys going to have the club's serving cooler over at Kim's this weekend? If not ('cause I know that thing is a major pain to haul around) should I bring my jocky box set up with ice and CO2?
[/quote]
Jayzen008

Post by Jayzen008 »

I have an extract barrol I use for keg cooling I can bring if anyone wants to use it.... Yea I dont know how to spell, thanks for pointing it out.[:D]
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

A reminder - we need your homebrew for the party! If you have any Bluebonnet leftovers, this would be a good place to share them. Don't forget to bring a side dish as well.

Our first beer raffle of 2008 will be at the party as well, so be sure to bring some $$ for raffle tickets!
Mike Grover

Post by Mike Grover »

Great party! Thanks to Kim for hosting and, and to all of the brewers who generously shared your homebrew.
Grumps

Post by Grumps »

Thanks Kim. Good food, good brew, good friends. I had a great time.
Jayzen008

Post by Jayzen008 »

Yes had a wonderful time, it was great to see all of you and a huge THANX to Kim for alowing us to invade her home.Great food Great beer Great friends what els could we ever ask for.