Kettle to Keg in Sherman Online Orders

Discussions about the brewing process, ingredients, etc.
James Smith

Kettle to Keg in Sherman Online Orders

Post by James Smith »

Greetings Homebrewers. Kettle to Keg in Sherman is now offering online orders. See below message from Robert. We are discussing how to apply your club discount to online orders. If you want to make an order and get the discount, please reach out to me and I will provide a temporary code for you to use. [email protected]

I just wanted to give you an update on our web shop to share with your brew mates:
  • The shop is up and running and ready for orders and we’re shipping.
  • Liquid yeast won’t be found on there yet and that’s because we are ordering all new/fresh liquid yeast. With the temps coming down and more traffic, it’s going to be easier to keep fresh and healthy liquid yeast around. Soon as we get that in, we will open the liquid yeast portion up on the web shop. But dry yeast is available on there.
  • We have worked out all known bugs to us but if someone finds an issue, please ask that they take a screenshot with description of what they did/were doing/trying to do along with any error messages/IDs so that we can troubleshoot it.
  • We will always be improving the website and shop. We have a family member who is a professional who is willing to take on the task of making it super awesome so additional changes will be coming.
https://kettletokegtx.com/

Robert Veach | Owner
Kettle to Keg
1620 Texoma Pkwy
Sherman, TX 75090
(903) 771-2917
Cheers!
Smitty